Playing for one of Norway's top clubs, Molde FK, and being drafted for the Norwegian Women's U15 National Team, Gaupset is showing a promising future already, despite her young age.
- This is what I want to do
- I've played football since I was 5 years old and this is what I want to do. My goal is to go all the way, to sign with one of the best clubs in the world, and play in the Champions League.
And with that type of dedication, Gaupset is ready. A midfielder, switching between playing defensive midfielder and inner runner midfielder, Gaupset knows she needs to focus on scanning and awareness on the pitch.
- I was first introduced to the Be Your Best Trainer through my club, Molde FK, as part of our training sessions there.
Gaupset explains that the club often combines training with the VR simulation for consistent and short sessions, followed by further physical and tactical training on the pitch.
Training during Covid-19 lock down
During lockdown this spring due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Gaupset used Be Your Best on her own, almost 4-5 times a week in combination with self-training.
- It was great to have something to help me focus, in combination with my own workout when everything else was kind of shut down.
- I worked my way through the different levels, focusing on getting a 100% score on both decision making and scanning frequency in every scenario, before moving on to the next level.
The Be Your Best Trainer is hard and fun!
The first few times Gaupset tried out the Trainer, she found it to be difficult. However, being the competitive athlete that she is, this only motivated her to use it more to become even better.
- The Trainer is fun and also great for my training. I became more aware of my scanning and how I orient myself, and I noticed I succeeded more in making better decisions on the pitch!
We will continue supporting Gaupset on her journey to become her best!